For those with an interest in shooting with portable Speedlight/Speedlite flashes, this workshop tackles this classic genre.
We only have two spaces left for our December 17th workshop.
When: Saturday December 17th 2016.
Where: Calumet Drummond Street London.
Level Of Content: Intro/intermediate/Advanced.
As a follow on from our ‘Nikon & Canon Flashes Of Inspiration’ workshop, this next level event shares the skills of ‘art nude’ photography.
For the enthusiast to the pro, it is packed with really useful content, not just on lighting but the real world stuff, that also has to work well such as posing and post capture.
Shot to achieve high quality images befitting what the genre should be about, an inspiring day for those shooting with portable flash as their main lighting, but also outside on location working alongside daylight.
Some of the content covered:
- Off camera wireless flash control explained.
- Working with flash and ambient light outside.
- Working with flash and ambient light inside.
- Sculpting your subject with or without light.
- The right light shaping accessory for the effects desired.
- Posing techniques.
- Finding and using the right location.
- Into post capture.
- Practical sessions.