Today Epson have announced the Stylus Photo PX660. Here are the official details:
All-in-one printer ideal for photo enthusiasts
Epson Stylus Photo PX660 scans, copies and prints photos that look better and last longer than those from photo labs.
18 October, 2010 – Epson UK launches the Epson Stylus Photo PX660, an all-in-one printer with scan and copy functions that delivers fast, glossy, better-than-lab-quality photos. Designed to meet the needs of the photo enthusiast, the PX660 has an LCD screen and smart-navigation touch-panel for easy operation.
The PX660 uses Epson Claria Ink – a high definition, dye-based ink – to print superior photos that last for up to 98 years in a photo frame or over 200 years in an album*. This makes it the perfect partner for the latest D-SLR and compact cameras.
Users can save time and hassle by printing directly from memory cards, USB keys and PictBridge™-enabled cameras. Printing a 10x15cm photo takes just 12 seconds*, and users can personalise CDs and DVDs by printing directly onto suitable discs.
The PX660 has a choice of cartridges (Hummingbird and Owl) to meet every printing need. Users can save money with individual inks, as only the colour used needs to be replaced, and the printer’s ENERGY STAR qualified power efficiency helps reduce energy bills and impact on the environment.
Simon Hanly, product manager at Epson UK, comments: “Photo enthusiasts can really take pride in their prints with the PX660. It delivers photos with a vivid, glossy finish – perfect for shots taken in high resolution – while the scan and copy functions make it a versatile addition to the home.”
– Scan, copy and print photos that exceed lab quality
– Print fast 10 x 15cm photos in approx. 12 seconds*
– Easy operation with 6.3cm LCD screen and smart-navigation touch-panel
– Print directly onto suitable CDs and DVDs
– View and print photos directly from memory cards, USB keys
and PictBridge™-enabled cameras
– Power efficient, ENERGY STAR qualified all-in-one for reduced bills and environmental impact
– Photos last for up to 98 years in a photo frame or over 200 years in an album*
– OCR software allows easy editing of scanned text
– Epson Claria™ Ink is a high definition, dye-based ink that’s the ideal partner for the latest D-SLR and compact cameras
– Save money with individual inks – only replace the colour used
– Choice of cartridge sizes (Hummingbird and Owl) to meet all your needs
The Epson Stylus Photo PX660 is priced at £129.99 and will be available to purchase from 1 December.
For more information please visit www.epson-europe.com